Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research and Management (IITRAM) has been established by the Government of Gujarat as an Autonomous University and has been mandated to bring about significant change in Engineering Education with respect to Technical and Managerial knowledge in the area of Infrastructure. The objective of this Institute is to serve as a Center of excellence in Research and Teaching in all areas pertaining to Infrastructure, and the Institute has a vision of acquiring a status of National importance in Infrastructure and related areas.
The International Conference on Futuristic Advancements in Materials, Manufacturing and Thermal Sciences (ICFAMMT 2022) will be held at Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research and Management, Ahmedabad, India during January 20-21, 2022. This conference will provide a splendid opportunity for academicians, researchers, industrial persons and young scientists to address new challenges and discuss the futuristic advancements in materials, manufacturing and thermal sciences. ICFAMMT 2022 aims to be one of the leading international conferences in the world, and it will provide an exciting environment for researchers to present and discuss the latest engineering technologies and futuristic advancements its applications. ICFAMMT 2022 is the most suitable and highly selective, single-track meeting that will be impetrating submissions which are original, unpublished and significant to engineering applications.
Jointly Organized by:
Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering,
Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research and Management, Ahmedabad, India
Space Society of Mechanical Engineers (SSME)
Space Applications Centre,
The Space Society of Mechanical Engineers (SSME) came into existence on April 6, 1988 at Space Applications Centre, ISRO, Ahmedabad. It is a registered society under Govt. of Gujarat. The basic aim of the Society is to promote the awareness about technological advancements in the field of Space Mechanical & allied Engineering. The SSME organizes various technical lectures, demos and seminars on various advanced topics in collaboration with research organizations, academic institutes and leading industries for the up gradation of technical knowledge and value addition of its members. SSME is having 350+ Life members from Various ISRO centres, faculty members from Engineering college, professional working in industries and R&D institutions. It also offers student membership. It also has 15 corporate members. The SSME has successfully completed 30 years. The society has planned various technical activities during the current year.
|Abstract Submission||September 10, 2021|
|Abstract Acceptance||September 15, 2021|
|Full Paper Submission||October 31, 2021|
|Notification of Acceptance||November 15, 2021|
|Early Bird Registration Deadline||November 30, 2021|
|Regular Registration||December 15, 2021|
|Late Registration:||December 31, 2021|
|Conference Dates:||January 20-21, 2022|
ICFAMMT-2022 is the best platform for industries/sponsors to collaborate with best minds in the field of engineering and technology from India and abroad. This platform will help sponsors in building network to promote their products and facilitate their brand recognition. The sponsors can showcase the state-of-art technologies and research outcomes on global platform.
|Platinum ₹1, 00,000||Diamond ₹75,000||Gold ₹50,000||Silver ₹25,000|
|Logo on conference banners||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Space for banner/standee installation||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Advertisement on website||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Acknowledgment in conference programs and sessions||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Advertisement on printed materials||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Complementary event registration||4 pax.||3 pax.||2 pax.||1 pax.|
|Interaction session with guests||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Separate space for product display||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Opportunity for presentation in inaugural or technical session||Yes||No||No||No|
|Logo in the background on every online event||Yes||No||No||No|
|Half-page advertisement in the conference abstract publication book||Yes||No||No||No|
|Minimum 25% off on next year conference sponsorship||Yes||No||No||No|
|Display of logo, on the conference website from the end of this conference to next year conference||Yes||No||No||No|
- Prof. Shiva Prasad, Director General, IITRAM.
- Shri Nilesh Desai, Director, SAC, ISRO.
- Prof. AU Digraskar, Director, IITRAM.
- Shri H. R. Kansara, Deputy Director, MESA, SAC, ISRO.
- Shri Anand Pathak, President-SSME, SAC, ISRO.
- Mr. Sanjay Bhatnagar, Registrar, IITRAM.
- Dr. Navneet Khanna, Assoc. Dean, IITRAM.
- Shri Ulkesh Desai, Vice President, SSME, SAC, ISRO.
- Dr. Pramod Bhingole, Asst. Prof., IITRAM.
- Shri Vivek Kumar Singh, SSME, SAC, ISRO.
- Dr. Mithilesh K. Dikshit, Asst. Prof., IITRAM.
- Shri Ashish Soni, Secretary, SSME, SAC, ISRO.
- Dr. Kamlesh Joshi, Asst. Prof., IITRAM.
- Dr. Gautam Choubey, Asst. Prof., IITRAM.
- Dr. Sumit Tripathi, Asst. Prof., IITRAM.
- Shri Amit Agarwal, Joint Secretary, SSME, SAC, ISRO.
- Dr. Ganesh Iyer, Asst. Prof., IITRAM.
- Prof. Ali Cemal Benim, Duesseldorf Universitty of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Prof. Mustafizur Rahman, Mikrotools Pte Ltd, Singapore
- Prof. J. Paulo Davim, University of Aveiro, Portugal
- Prof. Grzegorz Królczyk, Politechnika Opolska, Poland
- Prof. Yusuf Kaynak, Marmara University, Istanbul, Turkey
- Prof Noboru Yamada, Nagaoka University of Technology, Japan
- Prof. Uday Shanker Dixit, IIT Guwahati, India
- Prof. C. Balaji, IIT Madras
- Prof M D Atrey, IIT Bombay, India
- Prof. P M V Subbarao, IIT Delhi, India
- Prof. Sameer Khandekar, IIT Kanpur, India
- Shri N M Desai, SAC, ISRO Ahmedabad, India
- Prof. Anupam Dewan, IIT Delhi, India
- Prof. Suhas S. Joshi, IIT Bombay, India
- Prof. GP Chaudhari, IIT Roorkee, India
- Prof. BSS Daniel, IIT Roorkee, India
- Prof. N Ramakrishnan, IIT Gandhinagar, India
- Prof. Ramesh Singh, IIT Bombay, India
- Prof. Surya Pratap Mehrotra, IIT Gandhinagar, India
- Prof. Krishna Murari Pandey, NIT Silchar, India
- Prof. Rahul Dev Misra , NIT Silchar, India
- Prof RN Patel, Institute of Technology, Nirma University, India
- Prof. Asit Baran Puri, NIT Durgapur, India
- Prof Akshoy R Paul, MNNIT Allahabad, India
- Prof Anuj Jain, MNNIT Allahabad, India
- Prof. Vipin Kumar Tripathi, NIT Agartala, India
- Dr Mohammad Reza Safaei, Florida International University, USA
- Dr.-Ing. Angelos Markopoulos, National Technical University of Athens, Greece
- Dr. Vishal Sharma, WITS University, South Africa
- Dr. Saurav Goel, Cranfield University, United Kingdom
- Dr. Amitabh Bhattacharya , IIT Delhi,India
- Dr. Rahul chhibber, IIT Jodhpur, India
- Dr. Rakesh Mote, IIT Bombay, India
- Dr. Akhilendra Singh, IIT Patna
- Dr. Mamilla Ravi Sankar, IIT Tirupati, India
- Dr S Suresh, NIT Trichy, India
- Dr. Dinesh Kumar, MNIT Jaipur, India
- Dr. B. S. Munjal, Senior Scientist, SAC, ISRO.
- Shri Neeraj Mathur, Senior Scientist, SAC, ISRO.
- Shri R.R.Bhavsar, Senior Scientist, SAC, ISRO.
- Shri K. Karthik, Senior Scientist, SAC, ISRO.
- Shri Sammir Sakhare, Senior Scientist, SAC, ISRO.
- Shri Hemant Arora, Senior Scientist, SAC, ISRO.
- Dr. Ajit Kumar Parwani, Asst. Prof., IITRAM.
- Shri R.M. Shah, SSME, SAC, ISRO.
- Shri Vimal Shah, Treasure, SSME, SAC, ISRO.
- Shri Ravi Kumar Varma, SSME, SAC, ISRO.
- Dr. Dileepkumar Gupta, Asst. Prof., IITRAM.
- Dr. Kumar Abhishek, Asst. Prof., IITRAM.
- Dr. PL Ramkumar, Asst. Prof., IITRAM.
- Dr. Saurabh Kumar Yadav, Asst. Prof., IITRAM.
- Dr. Jagat Rath, Asst. Prof., IITRAM.
- Dr. Ajit Kumar, Asst. Prof., IITRAM
International Conference on Futuristic Advancements in Materials, Manufacturing and Thermal Sciences
Update Text Here.....
Mr. Nawal Kishore Gupta
MILIND D. ATREY
Dr.-Ing. Angelos Markopoulos
Dr. Marilize Everts
All accepted and presented research articles will be published in SCOPUS Indexed conference proceedings Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, Springer.
Selected research articles will be submitted in SCI/SCOPUS journals for possible publication.
Heat Transfer Engineering, An International Journal, (IF-2.172) Taylor & Francis (SCI)
- Authors of selected Heat Transfer Related papers from ICFAMMT 2022 will be invited to submit an extended and improved version to the special issue in “Heat Transfer Engineering”, Taylor & Francis (SCI). https://www.tandfonline.com/action/journalInformation?journalCode=uhte20
- During submission of paper in the special issue , author should follow the below guidelines https://www.tandfonline.com/action/authorSubmission?show=instructions&journalCode=uhte20
- International Journal of Fluid Mechanics Research, Begall House (SCOPUS, ESCI) https://dl.begellhouse.com/journals/71cb29ca5b40f8f8,4e57a03372cc6b9e.html
- Composites: Mechanics, Computations, Applications: An International Journal, Begall House (SCOPUS, ESCI) https://www.dl.begellhouse.com/journals/36ff4a142dec9609.html
- Metals, MDPI (IF-2.117), Special Issue"Optimization and Analysis of Metal Cutting Processes" (SCI).
- Sensors, MDPI (IF-3.275), Special Issue "Application of Advanced Sensors Systems and Artificial Intelligence in Machining" (SCI).
- Materials, MDPI (IF: 3.057).
- SN Applied Sciences, Springer (SCOPUS, ESCI). https://link.springer.com/collections/adejdhfdcg
Other journal names will be updated soon.
Few selected papers will be invited for the book entitled "Futuristic Manufacturing: Perpetual Advancement and Research Challenges", CRC Press, Taylor & Francis. Volume Editors: Mithilesh K. Dikshit, Vimal K. Pathak, Asit Baran Puri and J. Paulo Davim.
Check Registration Fees
*Registration fee including GST.
Late fee of INR 1000 (Indian) and USD 50 (Foreign) will charged extra after the early bird registration.
Registration Includes: Access to all the conference sessions, Conference kit, Tea/coffee breaks, Conference lunches, Conference certificate and Banquet Dinner.
International Conference on Futuristic Advancements in Materials, Manufacturing and Thermal Sciences (ICFAMMT 2022)
Papers are called in the following tracks, but not limited to:
International Conference on Futuristic Advancements in Materials, Manufacturing and Thermal Sciences
Near Khokhara Circle, Maninagar East, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380026