Accommodation shall be arranged on request on Chargeable Basis.
Accommodation for the Student delegates:
Student delegates who fulfills the following criteria can avail shared accommodation in the student’s hostels by paying an additional fee. Since there is only limited number of rooms available, they will be allotted on 'first come first serve' basis.
Accommodation for faculty delegates:
A special accommodation arrangement for the Indian/foreign delegates is made at the outside of the campus (in Hotel) on demand.
Please contact the Indian High Commission/Embassy nearest to your current location and complete necessary formalities to obtain an entry visa to India.
If you require a formal letter of invitation from the organizers' of ICIIF-2018, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, delegates of following
countries can obtain VISA ON ARRIVAL facility:
e-Tourist Visa Facility is available for nationals of following countries/territories Albania, Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia,
Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Cape Verde,
Cayman Island, Chile, China, China- SAR Hongkong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'lvoire, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic,
Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana,
Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Latvia,
Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia,
Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea,
Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the
Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden,
Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, UAE, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vanuatu, Vatican
City-Holy See, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
1. International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation , sight seeing , casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
2. Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
3. International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket, with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
4. International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
5. Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders.
6. Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
7. Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
Passport holders or resident of countries: (1) Afghanistan, (2) China, (3) Iran, (4) Iraq, (5) Pakistan, (6) Sudan, (7) Foreigners of Pakistani origin, and (8) Stateless person are required to complete their documentation in consultation with MHA and conference organizes.