The paper can be submitted after registration. The number of pages is restricted to 8 pages, single-column, according to Springer Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (AISC) style files. Springer AISC author instructions (with LaTeX and MS Word templates) can be found at the following link:
NOTE: Please do adhere strictly to the Springer’s template files.
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length original research papers. The conference proceedings will be published in the AISC series of Springer.
In submitting a manuscript to ICIIF 2018, authors acknowledge that no paper substantially similar in content has been or will be submitted to another journal,
conference or workshop during the review period. In such a case the paper will be rejected without review. Papers must be electronically submitted before the
deadline expires without exception. The camera-ready version of the paper will follow the same template as mentioned below.
Instructions for preparing manuscripts:
To upload the paper kindly go to registration link.
- Authors must use the manuscript template specified for AISC series of Springer. The LaTeX and Word template can be downloaded from the following links:
- The paper must not exceed 8 pages in length (including all text, figures, and references).
- The manuscript must be submitted in pdf format only and the file size of your manuscript should not exceed 10 MB.
- Use a proper tool to convert the resulting source into a pdf document that has only scalable fonts with all fonts embedded.
- The images embedded in the paper must not contain transparent pixels (i.e., an alpha-channel of a transparent color) since this could lead to problems when displaying or printing the pdf.
- The pdf manuscript must not have Adobe Document Protection or Document Security enabled.